Friday, October 8, 2010

VAN CANTO

Today I decided to take this blog in a different direction. I'm going to post videos, links of stuff that I find interesting in the music world, mainly stuff that makes me smile, or that for one reason or another I admire.

I'll start with a band that has an original take on heavy metal: Van Canto. They're a German band composed of five vocalists and a drummer and do both originals and covers in an unusual way.

Hoje decidi mudar um pouco a direcao do blog. Alem de postar as minhas incursoes amadoras no mundo da musica, vou tambem postar links de coisas que acho interessantes no mundo da musica, sobretudo coisas que me fazem sorrir ou que, por alguma razao, eu admiro.

Pra comecar, fiquem com uma banda que toca heavy metal de uma maneira original: Van Canto. Sao cinco vocalistas e um baterista alemaes que tocam originais e covers,mas num estilo muito peculiar.







Website: Van Canto

No comments: